Friday, May 29, 2009

Today I am a Princess


We are having a special parade and feast at my school today.
I ran into Mommy and Daddy's room at 5:20 this morning and crawled up onto Mommy and said, "Mommy I can't wait to put on my princess dress!!!"
Silly Mommy and Daddy, they tried to tell me it was too early to be up. They just didn't understand how excited I was! There was no way I could sleep, I told them, "I'm not tired!!!" So since Daddy loves his little princess and didn't get to play with me yesterday, he got up with me and we played with my babies and read books until it was time to finally get dressed! Mommy says I have Daddy wrapped around my little finger, but really can you blame him? I'm pretty sweet and I LOVE my Daddy more than anything! I told Daddy all about the eyeballs that I am taking to school today to eat at our feast. (They are really grapes!) There's also going to be a castle cake and lots of other medieval goodies.
When I got dressed I asked Mommy to put on ALL the jewelery we could find. I'm wearing 8 necklaces! I packed up my princess mirror and my wand, along with some white gloves and a purse. Of course I'm wearing my favorite tiara too. When we got to school all my girl friends were dressed as princesses like me, but the boys were dressed as dragons and knights. Mommy thinks it's going to be a wild day in my class! When we go on our parade walk, we get to walk by Mommy's office and see her!
Happy Friday!
Love,
Lady Shelby

No comments: