Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A post with mostly pictures

First off, a little picture of what the furminator and I and 20 minutes did to Mary. I could have gotten a LOT more hair, but I got sick of brushing and she started growing restless. No WONDER there is black hair all over every blanket and sq. ft. of carpet in our house!!!



Next: I stained our patio swing.


While I did that, Jeff hung a new tire swing in the tree out back for the kids.


They love it!



This is Cole saying, "My build tall towyer!"


We did LOTS of swimming this Memorial day weekend.
Uncle Tyty is the BEST swimming kid-sitter!
And look how stacked he is... (heehee)


Coleman LOVES to jump in from the tall side. We have a couple of little fish for kids.


Pretty much my favorite picture. He's got the 'chipmunk cheeks' which we use for holding our breath and not swallowing water, and the dive hands that Ty taught him.




Chillin out with my sweeties...


Sissy relaxing on Nonnie


Sunday we got to hang out at Millie and Luke's new house. The guys were tiling the kitchen.
A piano came with their house! :)


Cole and Shelby love their mail slot.


My fav part of Mill's house---2 big backyards!!!
This is the one on the "side." It's completely fenced in and has a doggie door from the house/garage.


The view from the front porch. We were a big group in their circle! (There is a garage/driveway in the back with an alley)


2nd back yard. This is a big pool!


With plenty of room all around it...


Back home- this is my new piggy that Millie got me. I love it! I think it found a home here on this buffet in my kitchen.


Monday we were back at Nonnie and Poppy's pool.
Anna, Millie, mom, me


Me and my little sunshines!


The end!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Cole's chipmunk cheeks are toooo cute!!!