Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shelby's first survey!

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
for making good choices

3. What makes mom sad?
for not listening

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
tickling me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
I think you dressed up in a horse costume.

6. How old is your mom?
uh, I don't know. (Jeff: How old do you think she is?) 8?

7. How tall is your mom?
(Holds hand straight up high) This tall.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Work on the computer

9. What does your mom do when you're not here?
Clean up the house

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Bein a pirate

11. What is your mom good at?
Sewing (ha ha, I do NOT sew at all)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
not working on the computer

13. What does your mom do for a job?
work on the computers at your work

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
pasta

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
for letting me have things that you say i can have if i eat all my dinner, like candy.

16. If your mom were a TV character, who would she be?
Daddy.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
You read me books and stories and you tell me stories

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have black hair.

19. How are you and your mom different?
We don't have matching shirts

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because God made me and He made mommy and daddies love us. (What an amazing answer!!)

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Putting his clothes in his closet

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The flower shop

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love Shelbyisms :) I always read them to Tim. She is so cute.

I left you something on my blog!