I was in a hurry and just posting around the pictures that I forgot to mention some really special parts of my Mother's Day weekend!
Friday night I went to bed super early and Jeff stayed up super late. He watched a movie until about midnight then spent the next hour or so making our kitchen, living room, and playroom spic and span! I was delighted to walk into a clean house when I woke up Saturday morning. Plus, he knows it eases the pain of him having to be gone for baseball half the day! :)
Saturday night it was the thoughfullness of my parents and Anna to arrange an ad-hoc dinner out for us, with really darn good food!
As soon as the kids came into the bedroom on Sunday morning they both were saying, "Happy Mother's Day!!!" Since I had already bought myself the perfume that Jeff was going to get me...I found it at a great deal and didn't want him driving around on Saturday shopping b/c we all know that's when men shop for mother's day presents (at least my man!) So anyway, he gave me a card with a drawing he had stayed up late Saturday night drawing. It is a little portrait of me and the kids. I can't wait to scan it in and show it off! He's so cute how he loves to draw and he's pretty darn good at it!
Sunday at my parents house, I enjoyed EVERYONE getting together once again. The kids had a blast and I don't remember doing anything besides sitting around talking and enjoying it! I think I heard Jeff recruiting "non-moms" (my sisters and brother!) to do the dishes. Hahaa.
It was a whole slew of days full of joy. I am so blessed to have these little ones that call me Mommy, and all the other support around us. Family rocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment