Because this is fun!!!
M: "Shelby you know how you like to do those little quizzes? Let's do one."
S: "Okay!"
M: "What is your fav. dinner?"
S: "Pasta."
M: "What is your favorite snack?"
S: "MOMMY! You just asked me that!!!"
M: "No snack is different."
S: "Crackers."
M: "What is your favorite show?"
S: "Tom and Jerry"
M: "What is your favorite movie?"
S: "MOOOOOMMMMM! You said you were just asking 2 questions!!!"
M: "No I didn't. Just a few more."
S: "The one wiht the black bear that eats bananas and the gorillas has the boy and a big giant monkey took the boy and the little monkeys steal him too and they make the little boy eat bananas and he loves bananas."
M: "When did you watch that movie?"
S: "One time at a long time ago, I don't remember what day it was."
M: "Was it the Jungle Book?"
S: "Yeah, the Jungle movie. Ding Ding Ding!!!"
M: "Who is your favorite school friend?"
S: "Linnea."
M: "What about not school friend?"
S: "Reagan and Rylee. And Ashlyn and her little brudder."
M: "What is your favorite shirt?"
S: "The one that says, 'I shine wherever I go.'"
M: " I don't remember that shirt."
S: "Daddy go get it for me. You remember what it is."
D: "Is it white?"
S: "It's yellow. In my room...Like not by the door, it's ... It's kind of like by the stack by the corner, like on the side. Mommy I'll show you."
M: "Where is your fav. place to go with mommy?"
S: "I like S days. That's where I like to go. I like to go home because I like to stay home."
M: "What about fav place to go with daddy?"
S: "To the restaurant."
M: "What's your fav drink?"
S: "Milk."
M: "Fav shoes?"
S: " My boots."
M: "Even in summer?"
S: "Uh uh."
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aww so cute. I should try one of these with Ashlyn. So sweet she said her name! :)
Post a Comment