Worst part of the week: I didn't really stay on my diet very well.
Best part of the week: "Date night" / Karaoke with my Hubby on Wednesday night, then having good friends and sisters and mom to hang with and talk to.
Most random part of the week: Deciding to head over to Brides & Beaus for Millie's dress fitting yesterday.
People I saw this week: Coworkers, my mom & dad, Jess D, Carla, Millie, Anna
Something I wish I did this week that I didn't get around to doing: LAUNDRY!!!
Best part of the week: "Date night" / Karaoke with my Hubby on Wednesday night, then having good friends and sisters and mom to hang with and talk to.
Most random part of the week: Deciding to head over to Brides & Beaus for Millie's dress fitting yesterday.
People I saw this week: Coworkers, my mom & dad, Jess D, Carla, Millie, Anna
Something I wish I did this week that I didn't get around to doing: LAUNDRY!!!
Things that I am looking forward to this weekend: Relaxing and lots of family time! The kids are very excited about riding Thomas the Train tomorrow.
Things that I am not looking forward to this weekend: being gone and coming home to a messy house :(
Tell me about your week!

1 comment:
My week:
Best= April Fools' Day joke I pulled on my students!
Worst= Bad April Fools joke that made my momma cry (oops!...sorry)
Always look forwardt to= time with hubby, we never see each other Sunday ~ Thursday evenings!
Always dread=the end of the weekend
What I really need to be doing=
EVERYTHING BUT THIS!!! hahahaha
Post a Comment