
We are so lucky to have Erin TRAVELING to do our hair and makeup in po-dunk Arkansas :) Luckily her in-laws live very close to where the wedding is, so Erin and her husband are making a weekend visit out of it. It's awesome when little things work out like that!
Once Millie was all prettied up...


We headed to a BYOWine Pizza place, Campania. The pizza was YUMM-O
Here's a shot of the look-alikes, Mom and Millie

And Anna and me (glasses) ?

No glasses.
This morning Shelby randomly said, "Mommy, you look like Aunt Anna but she has short hair."

Then Anna was our fabulous designated driver back to the NRH. Thanks baby sis!

I got a new 24" widescreen monitor at work---This thing is huge, and I love it. I can easily have 4 different applications in full view at once. Love it! I wonder if they really just gave them to us so they can more easily see what it is we're working on once we're in cubicles?? :) haha Speaking of that, our move date is May 28th. So not only will we be adding the commute to downtown Fort Worth, but June is always a hard time of year because we are required to work 4 10-hours days, and that is usually a hard transition for me. TEN hours is a long day! And I gotta admit, this is gonna be a pretty sweet place to work....

...cafeterias, big nice gym and locker rooms, on the banks of the trinity river with bike and walking trails... There are definitely some things to convince myself to look forward to!
Another great thing is that we have our summer "babysitter" schedule all worked out so that the kids do NOT have to get up and go anywhere any morning. We have a "nanny" coming 2 days a week to keep them, my mom one day, Jeff one day (he works 4 10's always) and then me one day (Fridays.) They are going to have an awesome summer! Nonnie and Poppy got our family season passes to NRH2O for Christmas. We really used them a lot last year, and the kids will enjoy it even more this year being a year older. Now I just need to keep working on my swimsuit body....hahaha.

1 comment:
Wow, what a great place to work! I saw it a few months ago when I was in town for a weekend and I am pleased with the way they are upgrading Ft. Worth, though sad they got rid of the subway to the Tandy Center. Luckily it isn't too far of a commute, but i know 35 sucks with traffic!
Post a Comment