Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-ins!!!

1. Apparently there's some sort of pig flu going around.

2. This week we had PLENTY OF beautiful, warm sunny days.

3. 2009 is flying by and a great happy year so far.

4. Cole started rubbing his eyes and whining, so we put him into bed and that was it.

5. For too long I've been putting off losing weight Today I bought a size SIX and I am elated!!!!

6. I am not obsessed with facebook; I am not!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some great sleep, tomorrow my plans include gettin Shelby's and my hair did, then Millie's bridal pictures, then a night out with the adults! SCAT SCAT! and Sunday, I want to go to church and spend some time at home!

1 comment:

Amanda Hopper said...

Your weight loss progress is awesome!!!! Way to go!!!