Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy HOUSE-BUYING day to Mill & Luke!!!

Millie and Luke will be homeowners by the end of today.




I can't wait to help Mill fill this house with beautiful things (and for Luke to help Mill fill this house with beautiful babies!!!)

And for another place to sun and swim!!!


I must selfishly admit that I wish this house was closer to US and less in (Lake Highlands) DALLAS, but nevertheless... :)

Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you and proud of you!!!

5 comments:

Jess said...

What an exciting day for them! Congrats.

Sars said...

Fun! LH isn't that bad. They have a pool and are close to the Arboretum, so Shelby & Cole will love going there. Our fav. restaurant in LH is Tony's - at NW Hwy & Plano Rd. If they haven't been, they must go. It's cheap and BYOB.

Misty said...

Congrats to Millie & Luke. I'm sure they will love LH! Now you have a good excuse to come over to Dallas. :)

Susan said...

Beautiful! Congrats Millie and Luke!

Millie said...

We're officially homeowners! Thanks to all for the congrats and to Meg for the special post. Let the painting and pool parties begin!