Bouquet I made- flowers $20 from Market Street.
To the left there is a setting of Millie's china!

Nonnie and Shelby (how is my mom already so tan???!!!)

"I Do" on the mantle

Daddy and his son who really wants to get that ball out of the pool. It's so tempting but oh so cold still!

My mom and me

Me and Jeff and his BFF, Miller Lite

"I WANT MY MOMMY!!!" (and mom's nice wood floors, haha!)

Smiley boy

Uncle Jeff and Matty

Shelby got into Aunt Anna's stash of beads. One said, "Show me your coors." Klassy!

Future pianist

Luke and Lloyd.

Luke and Mill posin' in front of their sign.

Cole getting his feetsies wet (and Luke jumping over the water???)


The bride-to-be and our mommy

Shelby and Cole are great present-opening-helpers. I will rent them out.

Back at home, on Sunday...
What a beautiful day!!!
Shelby loved to pick our lady banks roses. Thankfully there are PLENTY!

Threesome.


"SWING ME MOM!"

Just a spoon full of peanut butter....

1 comment:
Great job! You did the "I DO" - yay! And lady...you are JUST as tan as your mama. Brat! Send me some color.
Post a Comment