Today has been full of cleaning out and cleaning up! I have spent a lot of the day going through stacks and bags and other crap, but even more of the day getting my consignment stuff ready for the Just Between Friends sale this week. Our stuff for sale adds up to a good amount of money, I'll post how we did when the sale is over. I am anxious to see whether or not all this prep work is worth it. I'm hoping to make at least $200. Hopefully more!
We found a pop-up (tent trailer) this weekend and can NOT wait to use it! Hopefully we will be picking it up tomorrow, and Jeff already wants to do a camping trip this coming weekend. I'm up for it!!! It's a brand new (2008) model with a fridge, stove, awning, a/c, heater, lots of storage, and more, and I just know we're going to LOVE it...the kids will love it most of all.
On the diet front, I ALMOST hit 10 lbs this week. Total loss since the new year is 9.8 lbs. I am feeling better and am committed to losing another 10 in the next 2-3 months. Gotta look good in my sis's wedding in August! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment