I am a failure on the 365...I don't want blogging to become a chore and with that one it was. :) So I'll just be sure to keep up with this one blog and that's enough!
The private thing- I don't think I'm gonna do private at this point. I was very tempted to because of some ugly judgment going on but have since decided to just ignore it...Although it's hard. Thanks for all the emails and I have them saved in case someday I do make it private.
On to the "Shelbyisms" You have to know Shelby has a huge imagination and is basically always pretending something. Her babies are "real" and she's always taking care of them, feeding them, etc. Jeff wrote these down.
S: "My dog's frustrated."
J: "She's frustrated?"
S: "Yeah, she doesn't want to leave the house. We want to go to Nonnie's, but there are strangers outside...and she's a little bit of nervous."
While Jeff was making pancakes on Sunday morning:
"Me and Coleman are going to pretend we're not here and we'll pretend you're making pancakes. We'll pretend we're all at Nonnie's making pancakes."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know myself well enough that I didn't even ATTEMPT to star Project 365. But I commend your effort. ;)
Sorry fellow fallen comrade. ;)
The 365 blog did NOT end up working for me either.Albeit, I've been otherwise preoccupied anyways, but focusing on the two other blogs I have seems to be a better goal.
Oh, and Shelby cracks me up....I don't get the dog being frustrated either, too funny!
Post a Comment