Last night we went out to eat and it was one of the first times that the kids were AMAZINGLY behaved. They both chowed down on their pizza and sat in their chairs like good little kids. This 2 kids thing is definitely getting easier as they get older.
They have been so sweet to each other lately. When Cole gets out of the car for school he always says, "Bye Sissy!" and Shelby says, "Bye, I love you!" and Cole says, "Love you!" They ask each other for help and say please and thank you. They have even been sharing toys without being asked to.
Shelby is SO interested in throwing and catching and hitting a softball off the tee these days and she's GOOD at it. She also loves to play soccer.
Cole is still obsessed with trains and he usually whines to wear his "TRAIN PJs" every night. When I let him wear undies around the house he won't put on any of the plain ones. "NO I WANT THOMAS UNDIES!!!" So I told him he better not pee on Thomas but of course he did anyway. :)
Spring Break starts at 4pm today and I can't wait! Uncle TyTy is coming into town from Texas Tech and we haven't seen him since he left in January! Quite a difference from coming home every weekend at UTD. He must like it out there or something ;) We are having chili at my house and plan to crank out some SingStar and lots of playing with the kids. They can't wait to see Tyty!
Tomorrow I have a date with some girlfriends for manis, pedis and lunch. Then I hope to see the new house that Millie and Luke really like (they are house searching) in Dallas, then an early dinner with everyone including Nana and Papa G...they are in town for a Glen Miller thing at the Meyerson on Sunday afternoon.
Sunday we're heading out to a state park to camp for 2 nights. Jeff is off Monday and Tuesday. The rest of the week will be full of shopping for wedding stuff and also a trip to the zoo with Susan and Jessica.
Hopefully I'll actually bust out the camera because I have been majorly slacking lately. I dont' think I've taken one picture this week since we got back from our camping trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment