Friday, March 27, 2009

Overlooked Shelby

What a blah week it's been! Weather and other-wise! I am so glad it's Friday!!!! (Amens all around?!?!)

Shelby's school just called me. Today was picture day and poor baby, they skipped right over her and didn't take her picture! After the pic people had left, Shelby went up to her teacher and said, "When is it my turn?" Awww, poor little sweetie. She was so good about wearing something cute today and wanted me to fix her hair and she picked out the bow she wanted and everything. I'll have to take lots of pictures of her when we get home today! :)
Next year they'll take Shelbs and Cole's pics together so that will be cool :)

2 comments:

Jessatsea said...

awhhh poor Shelby! and you'll have to devote an entire post of shelby pictures!

Jess said...

Aw, poor baby! I can't wait to see how gorgeous she looked in your pictures!