As we were all here in the living room, Cole just got mad when Jeff tried to move his baseball tee over a little bit, so he yelled, grabbed it and threw it across the room. Jeff said, "Cole are you terrible two?"
Cole responds, "NO MY TERRBLE TWO!!! NO TERRBLE TWO!" as he continues to look for things to kick and throw. We can't help but just laugh at him.
So then he started coloring with Shelby. He was coloring with a white color, and held it out to me and said, "That blanco." I wasn't sure what he was saying (I don't just automatically think in Spanish) so I corrected him, "No that's white." He said, "No that blanco." About a second later I realized he was saying "Blanco" perfectly. Oops!
He will finally attempt to sing his ABCs on his own. He sings, "A B C B A B C's Next time won't you sing with me. Q R S T U V W X Y and Z, A B A B A B C's, Next time won't you sing with me, Q R S...." It's a big never ending circle. :)
He also likes to sing Jesus Loves Me all the time but he screams it at the top of his lungs. Maybe something they do in Chapel at school??? haha
When I try to help him into the car or into the top bunk, he yells, "NO! My climb!!!" I quickly learned it is much faster to just not even try to help him from the beginning because if I do he'll just have to start all over by himself.
One of his most common phrases is "MY DID IT!" He usually says "my" in place of "I" - Shelby never did that. It's cute :)
He's also started saying "Gosh" but he says, "Goss" He knows he's cute and performing when he says, "OH MY GOODNESS!" as he puts both his hands on his cheeks.
Oh and also now when you ask him something his immediate response is "Ummmmmm" before he answers you. I guess it's instead of stuttering. "Cole, how old are you?" "Ummmmmm Two." "Cole do you want a cookie?" "Ummmm Yes." It's becoming a habit but it's pretty cute too!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ummmm....I think this Cole boy is one cute guy!
Totally get that... Jules' favorite phrase is " I do it... self!"
Post a Comment