Last night we were leaving my parents' house and Shelby was BAWLING because she didn't want to leave. So, Nonnie (my mom of course) was trying to console her and as Shelby was sitting in her carseat and Nonnie standing at the car door, Nonnie was telling her, "If you stop crying Nonnie's gonna come see you tomorrow. Do you want me to bring you something when I come over?" Shelby's wailing, "YEEEeeesssssssss.... boohoohoo." Nonnie says, "What do you want me to bring you?" and Shelby pathetically cries, "Caaaaaaakkkke." Nonnie: "You want me to bring you cake?" Shelby: "Yeeeeaaaaaaah. waaaahhhh." Nonnie: "ok."
Of course I forgot about it but I just talked to Mom on the phone and she remembered. She HAS to bring Shelby cake in case she remembers, she doesn't want her to be disappointed. :) What a wonderful (and spoiling) grandma! :) So Nonnie is now going to bring over a box of cake and icing to make cupcakes with Shelby. She'll be so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment