Shelby RAN up to her school today and reached up as high as she could and finally barely reached the little button to buzz the doorbell. She was so proud, she said, "I'm all grown up Mommy! I'm all grown up!"
Also, she's in the TCC Newspaper today. It's a story on Hispanic Heritage month and there's a picture of her whacking a pinata at her school. So cute! When we walked in Ms. Patti showed us the paper and Shelby looked so proud. She started telling me and showing me how she had hit the pinata "I did it like this mommy!" as she motioned like she was swinging a bat.
Last night I went to "ladies night" happy hour at a local Mexican place w/ my mom and sisters. It was SO fun. $1 drinks = awesome. $1 drafts, bottles, margaritas (BIG ones!), wine and call drinks. Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment