Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I love the holidays!!

Yesterday was the first really FALL feeling day and I loved it! We opened windows throughout the house and there was just that crisp feel in the air. It was short-lived though- today's supposed to be "warm" again. But even so, it got me in the mood for the holidays! We're having Thanksgiving at our new house this year and I'm really excited about it. Jeff has gotten a lot of our backyard/driveway cleaned up and I hope it is nice out so we can sit outside and enjoy our patio and some good red wine w/ the family. I am still looking for a wooden swingset for the kids, and we are going to clear out a lot of the foliage/mess along our back fence. Oh we're also going to replace our back fence. Jeff is planning on installing speakers outside but only after he finished grouting the tile! The kitchen tile is done and the only thing left is to grout the tile in the pantry. I love my little do-it-yourselfers! Here's our pretty tile. The flash makes it look a little different than it really is- it looks so great in our kitchen!


I've been burning pumpkin candles and shopping for Christmas presents [online.] Less than 2 months left of work and then we'll have our much-needed Christmas break! Jeff is off for a week of it too so it will be a great time.
Come on cold weather, I'm ready!

No comments: