Last night Shelby was on her 4th day of not pooping, she was having a hard time trying to go on the potty. She kept saying she needed to go and sitting on the potty and then not going, and her little tummy looked so blown up, so I gave her
an infants suppository. Once she could feel it she started crying. I told her it was ok, it was going to help her poopoo, etc. She sat on the potty and bawled for a few minutes, mostly I think she was a little scared of something going up her butt (good girl!) She said she couldn't poo so she went to the living room to watch dora and YES
she poo'ed in her panties. Fine w/ me, I'm just glad that she poo'ed and YES she needed to- let's just say that. But later, when she was sitting on the pot w/ Jeff there w/ her to peepee, she told him, "Mommy put something in my booty (pointing to her front part) and she hurt me! Mommy made me cry, mommy put something right here and hurt me." O.M.G. I was mortified- thinking, she's gonna go to school and
tell them that today and they're going to call CPS on me! We told her that mommy wasn't hurting her, she was just helping her go poo poo. So the moral of the story, if you have a 2 yr old w/ a large vocabulary who can basically say anything she wants to, don't give them a suppository. (I told her teacher this morning about the suppository so hopefully if she says anything they'll know that's what she is talking about.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment