Monday, October 29, 2007

From the weekend...

Today is Bubby's first day at his new daycare. We are so excited about it. When we walked in today lots of babies were playing on the floor amongst TONS of toys (something that didn't happen at the last place) and a few were sitting at the table eating breakfast. We put him in one of the chairs at the table so he could have some cheerios and yogurt for breakfast. I wish I had thought to take my camera in- he looked so cute and he's gonna have so many friends his age at this place! Yay!
Right now I am also working on uploading tons of pictures to shutterfly and then I'll be posting a few new albums so be sure to check them out (link on the left.)
This weekend Daddy was off on Friday, so I took off too and we had a family day with the kids. It was nice since Saturday was Daddy's day to work and Sunday he played baseball for 6 hours (He pitched 13 innings! Go Jeff!) We went to the pumpkin patch- just a little one on the side of the road- to take pictures. I didn't really get any great pics because the sun was bright and right above us and Coleman wouldn't even look up. I think it was too bright for him. Oh, and Shelby got into an ant pile and got several ant bites on her feet and hand. Saturday night the kids got dressed up in their dinosaur costumes and we went to Green Valley park for the fall festival thingy. We pulled them from Nonnie and Poppy's in the wagon with Nonnie, Poppy, Heather, and Tyler. It was fun but kinda crowded. Then we went home and ate some yummy pasta fagioli soup, lemon pie, and german chocolate cake. Yum!
Happy Birthday Uncle Ty-Ty!!!
Here's a picture from Saturday. My shirt said, "Dino Mom" (oh yeah, and I got my hair cut short on Friday, too):

No comments: