I am so ready to leave work and see my cute little kids. This morning around 10am Shelby's teacher called me and the class came and walked over to my office. I went outside to meet them and got to hug and kiss on my babygirl for a few minutes. She is such a bright place in our lives. She talks nonstop but it is so cute. I love how her personality and attitude are showing more and more on a daily basis. She is so polite. I'll say, "Shelby do you want .[whatever]." and she says, "Um no fank you Mommy." When we cough it's "Scuse you Mommy," when we sneeze it's "Bless you Daddy." When we're in her way she says, "'scuse me Mommy. Beep beep!" This morning on our walk to school I told her about how we're going on vacation with Reagan and her mommy and daddy and sister, and she said, "Oh YAY Mommy!" She was jumping up and down so excited. She said, "And I want to go with Mommy and Daddy and Coleman too." I assured her we would all go. :)
Cole has also been changing so much and it's so great. He waves and says, "Hi." He says "Mama" and "Dada" and "Baba" and uses them all in the correct context sometimes. He says "Dada" to Jeff and "Mama" when he wants something (of course) and "baba" when he sees us fixing his bottle. He also says "Dah!" for Dog when he sees one of our doggies. But my favorite is just his sweet smile that is never gone from his face for long. He's been waking up at 2:30 am and seems ready to crawl around and play. He's not hungry but just wants to be with us (and maybe a little cold with this weather we've been having.) It's really hard to not keep him up longer and LOVE getting to see him more, even if it's in the middle of the night.
Ok, 15 minutes to go!
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPPY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment