Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jeff + Meg = Love 4Ever.

Sunday was our SIX Year anniversary!

To celebrate, we went out Saturday night and got to stay in a hotel while the family watched the kids.  Thanks guys!

We enjoyed dinner at Piranha Killer Sushi in downtown Ft Worth (Jeff is as big of a sushi fan as I am by now!) and then we wandered scurried to Fox and Hound in the below 20 degree temps to watch the Cowboys win their first playoff game!

Self portrait before leaving the hotel:

DSCF0496DSCF0495

We got an awesome table at Fox and Hound despite it being packed to the max.  It was one of the “secluded” booths on the way up the stairs with all the tvs just everywhere around us.

DSCF0501

It was a pretty cool way to watch the game, with SO MANY loud fans there cheering on the ‘Boys.  Jeff just couldn’t keep his eyes off his lovely bride:

   DSCF0516  (heehee)

Earlier, we had thought about walking a bit and making the rounds around Sundance Square, but it was just TOO DARN COLD, plus we did have a hotel room we were paying for for the night, so we headed back there.  I was hungry again (I knew I would be!) so Jeff literally ran to Jake’s and got me (us) a grilled chicken sandwich.  What a great and giving husband he is!

Jeff made me an awesome and thoughtful card full of highlights of our journey together thus far…I love how talented and creative he is!

I am so blessed to be going through life with my BEST friend.  Love you babe!

DSCF0499

No comments: