Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Guess what we did last weekend?

2 hints:

DSC_0470

+

DSC_0458 (is this picture even appropriate??)

I’m hoping to do a couple of posts about our weekend soon!  IN the meantime…

Shelby got herself all dressed for school yesterday morning as soon as she woke up, to surprise Daddy. She knows that getting dressed means more time to watch her Tom & Jerry in the morning!  She said she wanted to do it again today so we picked out her clothes and set them out last night. 
This “morning,” she walked in to Jeff’s side of the bed and was very proud, all dressed, with shoes and everything.  She said, “Look Daddy I’m all dressed and I want to watch Tom and Jerry.”  The problem?  It was 1:00 am.  Poor little baby crawled up into bed with us and slept the rest of the night fully dressed and even left her shoes on.  I told her from now on she has to check the clock and it has to start with a 6 before it’s time to get dressed!  Made for an easy morning of getting the kids ready though! :)

Cole has been loving playing basketball in the driveway, and last night was hitting a baseball pitched in the air really well.  He has an awesome stance! :)  Can’t wait to work with him more!

Last weekend Jeff was getting Cole excited to watch football, and Cole said, “FOOTBALL IS MY FAVORITE!  Is it your favorite sissy?”  Sissy replied, “No, I like to play, like with horsies and stuff.”  Such a girl!

1 comment:

Meet the Brummett's said...

I don't even know where you went, but I'm dying over the pic you posted of your guys takin a peep! Hilarious!