Monday, June 15, 2009

We like to party. We like, we like to party.

Rising Star style!!!

They were told to go to the carpet---look at the sweet wittle unsuspecting faces...

^ Yep Cole has a doll. It is the Hannah Montana doll that sings a Christmas song and he carried that thing around all day. "Haaaamontanna"

Then the teachers brought out the surprise!!!


It didn't take them long to figure out they were SUPPOSED to make a mess!!!


Shelby didn't like it at all...can't you tell???


We got Ms. Karen!


Cole is thinking, "These kids just THINK they can get me cause I'm little..."


"Ahhh, he went DOWN!!!"


This didn't get old for quite some time...Reminds me of the time Nonnie let Shelby go crazy with oatmeal in her living room!


Poor Maddie, probably had quite some time getting it out of that hair!!


Do I look innocent?...


How does this thing stay on?


Party Party! It's so liberating to make messes!! (The little class came in to help celebrate.)


The final goodbye hug for Ms. Michelle...


What a great year the Rising Stars had!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I think Jonathan has started requesting to watch Hannah more than Kaylin. I think that's what happens when you have a big sister.