Look how cute this little note is from 1998 when I was off at my first semester at college in Abilene. He was 9 years old. When I showed him this a couple of weeks ago, the first thing he said after reading it was that there were no grammatical or spelling errors. Our little budding valedictorian!

Click this link to see it big! http://i43.tinypic.com/25j9gs2.jpg
The letter says:
Dear Megan,
How's college? Do you like your classes? I love school. Mrs. Turnbull's great. Guess what, believe it or not, mom bought me Jincos. I love them. I just got them today (Sunday, August 30.) They're kind of baggy & they drag the ground but the pockets aren't huge. Me & Anton ride our bikes to school every day & it's fun. I can't wait till basketball season comes, I just gotta play basketball! I got a new video game & a t shirt. The video game is called super punch out & it's a boxing game. The shirt says Basketball
Every Hour. Every day.
I can't wait to see you.
Love, Tyler

1 comment:
Tell Tyler thanks for making me cry!
Post a Comment