Bedtime tonight.
Jeff (the comedian): I love you how big Watauga is. (Watauga is the next city over from us but Jeff is always making Watauga jokes.)
S: I love you how big Louisiana is.
J: Wow that's pretty big.
S: Daddy I love you how big India is. India has elephants and nobody can take them away.
Lately Cole says "GUYS!" at the end of every phrase:
"My will come back guys!!!"
"Hey guys!!! Look at that castle!!!" [big building]
This is a weird one but must be documented. One time I wrote about how he got mad at me calling one of his feet "doo doo foot" and said "NO THIS MY DOO DOO FOOT!!!" Well now he insists (and remembers) that his RIGHT foot is his DOO DOO FOOT and his left foot is his PEE PEE FOOT. Any time you ask him he knows which is which. Weirdo! So if you hear me putting his shoes on and saying, "Give me your peepee foot"...I know it sounds weird but I'm just speaking his language!! ;)
One morning he was just so fussy and kept whining and crying. I asked him what was wrong and he said, "My a whiney boy Mommy! Just a whiney boy!!!"
ANY "Why" question you ask him is answered with "BUH-cause Mommy!"
Other common phrases:
"My don't YIKE it!!!"
Mary = "MarYee"
When we do "the bag" Cole pretends to lay there hiding after it's over. We look for him and he pops out yelling, "My right 'dere! Here me are!!!"
Last week when Jeff cooked dinner, Shelby told him at the dinner table: "You're an excellent cook Daddy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment