Shelby has this horrible habit of repeating herself OVER and OVER if she doesn't like our answer. She has just eaten dinner and is asking for a pop tart. I told her no. Here comes the whiney voice. "I want a pop tart!!! I want a pop tart!!!" over and over and over. This kid is stubborn and will say something like this for a good 15 minutes or more, but her mommy is just as stubborn. ;)
Me, hoping to nip this whinefest in the bud: "Shelby, listen to me. I need you to get this in your head. I am NOT arguing with you about this. You are not getting anything else to eat right now."
S: (paused for a second....then started stomping off to her room) "It didn't go in my head anyway. It didn't go in my head!"
Will someone please remind me how I thought this was funny in about 10 years? (Or less???)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment