I don't want the moon and the stars above...
Just gimme your little boy love!

What kind of lovin' you give to me
...my little boy love I give to you
It's the kind of lovin' that I'll always be
Yeah the little boy love is the love that's true

Hey there honey I'm in love with you I sure do love your little boy love

Hey there sugar do you love me now... Yes I love your little boy love
Oh my kind of love...

Think I'll try your love and see ... I think you like my little boy love
It's the kinda lovin' that was meant for me...

Baby I think you know the score I sure do love your little boy love
Please please honey won't you give me more
Yes I love your little boy love

Yeah my kind of love
(Little Boy Love is a Loretta Lynn song.)

1 comment:
look at your fabulous tan! so jealous!
and you're right, there is nothing like little boy love.
Post a Comment