Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Venting
We picked our cubes today. Have I told you how my employers are moving us to a new location, further from my home and away from my kids? Oh yeah they also are taking us from our nice big offices and putting us in THREE FOOT WIDE CUBES!!! I am so stressed over this and it makes me want to puke every time I think about it. Like, I've been losing sleep over it and just want to cry. Of course, not many people in my department are happy about moving, especially because of the fact that there is complete and total disregard for how this effects our lives. But on top of that, I will finally have both of my kids here on campus with me in August...well, I would have. Now I get to drop them off here and hike it down to downtown Fort Worth. See...tears again. I am not sure I can handle this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Megan,
This really sucks. I hope you guys can figure something out soon that works better. We know first hand about the whole school/daycare thing now with my mom not being able to watch them all the time. Did Kelly tell you about the place we found? We're SUPER excited about it. We're praying for the whole situation, I know how much you're hating it.
Yowzer... that stinks. You're going to be moving to the offices where I currently work. Although I'm sure I won't work there anymore by the time you're there.
The good news is that the fitness center is pretty nice!
I t sucks that you won't be on the same campus as your kids and that you have to drive farther. YUCK!
If it makes you feel any better, working in cubie kingdom isn't as bad as you might anticipate. I had to move from an office to a cubicle and now I prefer the cube. There is so much more interaction! I guess it helps that I love, love, love the co-workers in my cubie kingdom and we all have a good time.
Post a Comment