How to communicate with your (my) husband:
When laying down to go to bed for the night:
1. Oops I meant to take the chicken out of the freezer for dinner tomorrow.
2. Oh man I forgot to take the chicken out.
3. If you wanted chicken for dinner tomorrow, it's still in the freezer, oops.
4. I was going to make something with chicken tomorrow night for dinner but I didn't take the chicken out.
5. Crap, the chicken is still in the freezer.
6. I sure do wish I had remembered to take the chicken out.
7. I hate defrosting chicken in the microwave.
8. Do you know if there's any thawed chicken?
9. I guess we'll have cereal for dinner.
10. You NEVER take the meat out of the freezer, it's always me!
11. Would you please get up and go take the chicken out of the freezer?
One and ONLY one of these will result in action from the hubby. Can you guess which one?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I asked Chris to take the trash out this morning. He took the one bag out from the kitchen and just walked by the second one already in the garage. I should have known!
haha! Well...I guess it's #11, but most would work in my house. And is it sad, I first thought "chicken" was code for sex! Gutter brain!
My guess is #11! :)
Post a Comment