Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day was perfect ... I don't think I ever left the house!
We started out the morning with Nonnie and Poppy coming over for breakfast. Jeffie cooked egg sandwiches for us and pancakes with sprinkles for the kids, and they got to open presents from us and from N&P. They played outside a lot, and then during nap time Jeff and I watched Sex and the City the movie. We had finally finished watching every episode from start to finish and were ready for the movie!
That evening Jeff and I got a special V-Day meal from Market Street. We picked it up and it's a homemade "heat up and eat" meal that was SOOO great.
When Jeff and Cole went to pick it up, I showered and got dressed for the first time all day. I decided to dress up a little for our Valentine Meal. Jeff is so cute, he got home and saw me and went and showered and got dressed up too. We are nerds like that I guess.
Shelby wanted to take a picture of me. Not bad for one of her first pictures!


So then we asked her to take a picture of us:


See, nerds. I told you.

Here's the food to be cooked:


We dug into it so quickly that I didn't get a picture. It was good, trust me.


The dogs even enjoyed it, I guess we were feeling generous.




After that we watched Chicago (the movie with Renee Zellweger, Richard Gere and Catherine Zeta Jones) and I LOVED it! I loved every minute of it....my hubby snoring beside me? Not so much :) I mean, he liked the movie...I just didn't like him snoring.

Love!
Meg

4 comments:

Casey and Andy said...

Meg you look so pretty!!! You and Jeff are too cute :) Hope you had a great V-Day...

Jessatsea said...

okay... you guys are just way too cute!

Kelly said...

Awww, look at you two all dressed up!

That first picture reminds me of the picture Kaylin took of me when she was the same age as Shelby! Do you remember the one I'm talking about? The one we used when figuring out my hair cut at your house.

Uhhhh my word verification is deadd - scary!

Meg said...

Yep Kel I totally remember that picture now that you say that! How funny :)