Last night we had a "Shelby date night." Coleman got to go to a basketball game and spend the night with Nonnie and Poppy. Jeff and I took Shelby to dinner, where she was VERY well behaved, and then we came home and watched a show and went to bed. Despite how good she was all night, I of course only wrote down things from when she was showing her little attitude.
When I wouldn't brush her teeth instead of daddy:
S: I quit Mommy. You're just frowed in the trash!!!
Later:
S: I'm done.
M: You're done with what?
S: I'm not gonna talk to you.
I was working on editing a baby picture for a friend, so the baby was big on my computer screen.
S: Mommy, is that me or Coleman?
M: That's mommy's friend's baby named Hayley.
S: She is a lotta much cuter than us.
M: Why?
S: Because she's a cute baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment