Today we had a "girls day" and Shelby and I went with Nonnie, Anna and Millie to pick out Millie's veil. Shelby was very disappointed that she couldn't try on a dress this time that we were at the bridal store, but she was happy to don a veil and walk throughout the store taking in the "Oh you're so cute!" comments. She kept doing laps around the store just to get everyone to look at her! :) My little diva!
Later today back at home, Shelby ran up to me and said, "Mommy Matthew bumped his head and he thinks he might need some ice on it!" Then she ran back into the other room with Matthew. When I walked in I heard her telling Matthew, "When I get really hurt, and it hurts a hundred and a lot of bad, I put an ice pack on it. My mommy bought an ice pack for that. You want an ice pack??"
Another time as she ran to us from playing with Matthew, she said, "Matthew just said the worst thing in the world he's never said to me. He said he's going to take his boot off and spank me with it!!!"
Last one.
I had just called Shelby into her room because she had completely ransacked it, throwing out every piece of clothing that was in her drawer to find the pajamas she wanted. She walks in, "Yes Mommy?" I said, "I think you know. Look at this room!" as I pointed at the pile of clothes on the floor. She said, "Sorry Mommy. I was looking for these pjs." Then she started picking it up as Matthew walked in. She said, "Um, Matthew? I just made a bad choice. You wanna help me clean it up?" His response? "No." as he high-tailed it out of the room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Shelby never ceases to make me laugh!
I love Shelbyisms!
Post a Comment