Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cole factor

Cole buddy is cracking us up lately.
Today we were on our way home from school and Shelby was being extremely whiny. In fact, she wouldn't stop (fake) crying. I told her I was counting to 5 and then if she was still crying I was going to call Nonnie and tell her not to come over. Cole immediately said, "Sissy stop cryin! Stop crying stop cryin stop cryin! Sissy stop cryin stop cryin! Stop cryin Sissy!! " It was so cute that even Shelby was having to fight back a giggle as she tried to continue her sob show. (little drama queen)

Then tonight as I was tucking him into bed, I smelled something. "Cole, did you go potty?" Cole's reply, "NO MOMMY! ... TOOTED!" He was so proud. :)
Also at bedtime, we were saying our prayers together with the whole family. Last night we all held hands but tonight we didn't, we just started praying. During the whole prayer Cole is yelling, "HOLD HANDS! HOLD HANDS!!!" until I grabbed his hand then he proudly yelled, "AMEN!!"

1 comment:

Kylie Reising said...

Too cute! Cole is getting a personality like Ms. Shelby!