On the way home from school, I asked Mommy to make sure EVERYONE was buckled up safely. Monty sat with Bobby and Blodo.

We started out Friday night by enjoying the nice weather on the front porch rocker.

After dark, I thought it would be fun to dress Monty up and teach him all about being a princess. He loved learning from the best!



Saturday we went to my Nonnie's school carnival. On the way there, I let my bubby hold Monty. I love sharing with Cole, it makes him so happy.

Monty loved the hay ride so much, we did it twice.


Later on Saturday we got to ride a big train to Fort Worth. The train was so big, it had 3 levels of seating!!

Monty and I enjoyed the scenery. I told him what everything was.

Here is Monty with my Aunt Anna and my Poppy:

On Sunday Mommy helped me make my pages in Monty's scrapbook. She used pink because it's my favorite color. Here is a picture of my pages.


Today I took Monty and the book back to school so that my whole class could read about my weekend with him during circle time. It was a great weekend with Monty!
LOVE!
~~~~SHELBY~~~~

1 comment:
Shelby is TOO cute!!! What a great idea for little ones...Monty the Moose!
Post a Comment