Monday, October 13, 2008

A few weekend pictures

Our weekend was FAST. I had Friday off because our office was deemed "unsafe" or something like that. It smells very strongly of TAR because they are working on the roof. Still smells bad today so I'm not sure what the point was of sending us home on Friday. Anyway...
I cleaned the house top to bottom on Friday. Took me about 6 hours, total waste of time since it looks like a tornado hit it again by the time we left on Monday morning.

Friday night I cooked garlic cheddar chicken and green chili mashed potatoes (YUM) for the fam including Nonnie, Poppy and TyTy. Then we played 42 (dominoes) but Jeff wouldn't pay attention to dominoes since the baseball playoffs were on.
On Saturday, Jeff cooked breakfast, then we all went to a birthday party at Scottish Rite Children's Hosp (awesome park!) then home for naps (all 4 of us.) Then we watched football and I napped some more. (I'm having eye problems.) Then we were all off to Jeff's baseball game, where Cole puked more than I've ever seen all over everything, then he felt fine and Jeff's team lost. Nonnie, Poppy and TyTy came to the game. Jeff pitched great, but their short stop had about 8 errors. :(

Sunday: Jeff had a baseball game at 11, but the kids and I didn't go until around 12:30 after Cole napped. They won. Which means Double header. The kids and I lasted a few innings of the 2nd game then I took the kids home for bath and dinner. Jeff sprained or broke something in the top of his hand when diving back to second when the pitcher was trying to pick him off. I cooked stir-fry, and we watched end of Cowboy game when Jeff got home. Kids were exhausted and in bed by 8 (yeah!) then J & I watched Sunday night shows while doing laundry. Exciting.

This is how Shelby greeted us after school on Friday:


Some pics from the park:






1 comment:

Jess said...

Ha! Those glasses are a hoot!