I have all the pictures on a cd so I'm going to post them in themes. This one is to show off Cole's winning smile. :)
Cole was in a GREAT mood. Really enjoyed it. Yeah right.
Feel free to snicker at our serious dude.


















He has a great sense of humor. He just doesn't think that a bunch of adults jumping around like fools, shrieking silly sounds and shoving stuffed dogs in his face to try to make him laugh is funny.

10 comments:
omg!! Cole is a freaking riot!
Its like zoolander... his face is the same stoic shot every time! And little miss shelby seems willing to steal the show if you'll let her.
So cute. :D
Ha! Cole wasn't having any of that! And Shelbster's was so sweet and cuddly with her bubby! Too stinkin' cute!
Had to pick myself up off the floor, from laughing. I kept on thinking he has to smile at some point - not a chance :-)
Photo's are cute though!
heehee... :) They are still adorable!! He reminds me of my brother 20 something years ago... always the serious one!
haha! The one of him on top of the pumpkin is hilarious! Hope he didn't fall off! They're really cute, thanks for sharing!
Cole is cracking me up! Too cute!
At least you and Jeff are smiling!!
Haha I love it! Not a smile in one of them. At least he looks "tough" in the pictures with the football!
They are really cute, though!
What a crack up. It's like he said, I am not going to smile and see if I can piss my parents off! Poor Shelby was trying so hard to get him to do something! hahaha
LOL! He looks so tough! These pics are great!
HA! He is too cute with his oh-so serious gaze! Isn't it funny how they will almost look angry or annoyed, but they still totally go along??
Where did you get these pics done btw?
Post a Comment