Thursday, October 30, 2008

How we made our jack-o-lantern

Edit: Haha as everyone has pointed out, I am trying to get into the Photoshop Disasters award with this post. :) Really I just didn't want to devote more than 2 minutes on covering up my "strips as soon as she gets home" daughter!!

1. First Daddy Lefty drew the eyes and nose triangles.


2. Then Shelby drew the jack-0-lantern's mouth.


3. We started digging out the guts.


4. We asked for Mommy's help.


5. Shelby said "EWWWwww!" several dozen times.


6. Keep on diggin!



The finished product:


Cutie boy was so proud, he just kept saying "PUNKIN!!!"





6 comments:

House of Brodt said...

How adorable! I love the floating shirt too! lol...

Lauren said...

So cute - love the mouth! Also, the shirt is hilarious!

Virginia said...

haha! love the photoshop disasters esque shirt! no naked babies on your blog!

April & Geoff said...

So cute! And, yes, Shelby's super imposed shirt is hilarious. :)

Nikki said...

Haha! Put some clothes on the child! lol! kidding! Too cute!

Jess said...

Ut oh! Shelby wants to be just like me when she grows up! :)