This year we decided to spend most of Christmas week out of town. I am so excited and I think it will be a magical Christmas full of campfires, home cooking, porch-sitting, and lots of family time. We will get to wake up here on Christmas morning and watch the kids enjoy it all.
Here's where we'll be:





My parents and siblings are all going, along with us Pecks. We're HOPING that Aunt Jan will call us about it soon (hint hint AJ!!!) and that they might be able to come too. I can't wait!!
4 comments:
I can already see you sitting on a rocking chair with a mug of hot chocolate. Looks perfect!
Where in the world is that--it's gorgeous
OMG! I am SO jealous!! That looks absolutely gorgeous and such a great place to spend a comfy family Christmas together. Even better that your whole family is going, that's going to be SO fun!
That looks exactly like the cabin we recently stayed in at Broken Bow, right down to the bear with the welcome sign. We even bought a bear like that from the guy who makes them with a chain saw on the side of the road up there. Your kids will love it there for the holidays!
Post a Comment