Monday, January 10, 2011

Some More of December

DSC_3753

In December, we hosted a Reunion for Shelby’s TCC CC Class.  Most of these kids were in school together for 3 years, and it’s so cool how they just pick right back up where they left off, like no time has passed.  NO shyness whatsoever!  Shelby still talks about these girls daily :)

 stepping stones

The girls had Just Dance battles, and Shelby and Madalyn read together.  They can READ now!!!

DSC_3570DSC_3582

 

Mary and Layla (TyTy’s dog) did a lot of playing.  Whoa what a picture!

DSCF1615

Shelby participated in her first of the Annual GVE Sing-Alongs!  The kindergators sang “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.”  Daddy got to go watch!

DSCF1649 

DSCF1645

 

The kids and I made this gingerbread house 2 days after Christmas.  I had promised Shelby we would make one, and I had to go 2 different places to find one after Christmas!

Unfortunately, the kids were so obsessed with it, constantly begging me to eat it, that I threw it away after 2 days!  Mean Mommy.

DSCF1810 DSCF1809

 

I have much more of December left to talk about---a SKI trip, Christmas Eve with Gram & Grandpa, and a post-Christmas hike!  Then there’s NYE, New Years Day at the TicketCity bowl where Tech wrecked ‘em, and a Jan 2nd trip to Six Flags!  Stay tuned :)

No comments: