Monday, January 31, 2011

4 year check-up

Coleman had his 4 year appt a few days after his birthday.

I had to have both kids at the doctor with me, and Jeff was at work.  As is typical, we were there for at least 2 hours, but for the first time EVER, it was a nice calm visit without any spastic crying, fighting, or whining children.  They were so well behaved.  I guess my babies are growing up! :)

P1240005+

Coleman weighed in at 37.5 pounds (I think)…I know it was 65th percentile

and was 41.5 inches tall (75th percentile).  This makes him 42 inches with shoes, tall enough for many “big” Six Flags rides.  Including the Shockwave.  I think Mommy will have to be on the other side of the park hiding if my baby gets on that thing!

image

 

Coleman got 4 shots.  I cried.

Then, for the next week, Shelby obsessed over whether or not she will get 6 shots when she turns 6, since he got 4 when he turned 4.  I got so darn tired of her asking the same question over and over!  (I am pretty sure they are DONE with shots after 4 until they’re about 12, but I wasn’t making her any promises!!)

Coleman got a perfect and healthy report from the doctor.  He passed the hearing and the sight test.  He peed in a cup like a rock star (but I still had visions of the terrible time I had getting Shelby to do so at her 4 year visit!) (ps- Do rock stars even pee in cups?)

He is my big, precious, cool, awesome, sweetie-pie love boy.

P1240003

No comments: