Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Santa!

There has been so much going on around the Peck house and I wish I had more time to write about it all!

First of all, I don’t think I’ve mentioned here yet that Shelby started at a new school last week.  We were able to get in to Green Valley through the district’s open enrollment policy.  It is like night and day from where she was.  She’s happier (she wasn’t unhappy at the last school but we can definitely tell a difference) and I am WAY happier.  The teacher walks her to the car everyday and speaks to me about how Shelby’s day was.  She sends home newsletters so we know what they’re learning/working on.  The halls are filled with papers of kindergartners writing big long sentences.  The school is amazing.  They are the Green Valley Gators and so Shelby is a KinderGator!

On Saturday, they had pancakes with Santa.  Of course the kids got pictures on his lap first!

Shelby went first, then I wanted to get their picture taken together before Shelby got down.  Well when we told Coleman to go up there he just stood there and stared.  He looked upset and Jeff and I were thinking there is NO WAY this kid is scared of Santa~  Turns out, he just didn’t want to share him with Shelby!  So, he went by himself, then Shelby climbed back up for a picture together.

 

 santashelbysantacoleman

santa

Here are a couple of pictures of Shelby’s things in the kindergator hall.

  DSC_3540   DSC_3554

4 comments:

Susan said...

What Awesome Pictures!

Amanda Hopper said...

Such adorable kids. Love the Santa picture!

Kelly said...

Ah, just now reading this AFTER I asked you on facebook. HA! That Santa is awesome!

Amanda said...

Great pictures! That's great that you got Shelby into a new school - I remember reading about her old teacher...I bet she will thrive in this new environment.