Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dirk, Yaaaaa

Lying in bed:
M: "Can I call you Cole?"
C: "No, you can call me Dirk."
M: "Dirk?!"
C: "Yeah and Jackson.  I am Dirk Jackson."  (Jackson is his best friend at school)

Dirk Nowitzki (from the Dallas Mavericks) pulls rank on EVERYTHING these days.
M: "Whoa Coleman, your muscles are getting so big!  You're gonna get as big as Daddy!"
C: "No I'm gonna get as big as Dirk!"

We bought the 3 yr old boy a size TWELVE shoe last week.  I think that's pretty big, considering that Shelby just grew out of her 12's and is now in 13s.  
M: "Buddy your feet are growing so fast!  They're getting too big!  They're gonna be big like TyTy's!  Or like Grandpa's!" (Tyler wears like a 14 and Granpa a 15)
C: "No they're gonna be big like Dirk's feet!"  (yeah I doubt that!)

Coleman says, "I am going to play baseball, then basketball, then football!"  Mommy likes that order.  His goal is to eat all his veggies and get lots of sleep so he can be on the Rangers team. :)

No comments: