Thursday, January 22, 2009

1/21

This was bedtime on 1/20...the last picture of my ONE-year-old.



When I dropped Cole off at school yesterday, I got back in the car and "Baby Mine" (From Kyle's birthday cd which we listen to all the time, Ellen!) was the song that was on. Tears welled. Love that song, and perfect timing!
When I picked Cole up, he had had a good day, and had his own birthday hat with his name on it.
These are the treats we took for his class:

I took him to Sonic to get a lemon slush (he loves lemonade!) and then we went to get Sissy together. When we got home, we played with the train table and Nonnie, Poppy, Millie and Anna came over for dinner.
Of course, the only picture I got while he was smiling and looking is way blurry! My camera :(



Snot-nosed 2 year old.


Cole getting lots of help blowing out his candle! (several times)


Showing us his fruity treat


Cole talking to uncle TyTy on his birthday (we miss you Ty!!)


And the end of the day, one of his favorite things...BATHTIME!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hahaha, silly 2 year old boys. Jonathan asked us to light his candle again, too. He loved blowing it out.

Ellen and John said...

Love that song...it gets me every time. Happy Birthday Cole!