Thursday, December 6, 2007

Random thoughts!

* I can't stop tapping my foot right now.
* I had 7 boxes on my doorstep Wednesday after work. Jeff thinks I'm crazy.
* We put up lights on our house yesterday.
* Shelby and I slept in until 9:00 this morning.
* Jeff and I had 2 bottles of wine last night.
* I'm about to have a $950 dentist bill
* Cole woke up screaming last night and was completely inconsolable for 15 minutes. He's never done that before.
* I am burning a candle in my office and hiding it because my "boss" doesn't like candles.
* I am getting impatient on our photographer who took family pictures 5 days ago and I have yet to see one. They were supposed to be for Christmas cards/presents and we are down to the wire on getting them ordered!!
* Our house looks like a tornado hit it, and the housekeepers were there only 2 days ago.
* I can't wait to watch Grey's Anatomy and Big Shots tonight!
* Shelby's won't stop talking about Jeff's missing tooth.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hehe -- don't burn the office down! :P Your boss would LOVE that!