I've been trying to get up the desire to update on here- I've just been worn out this week! Shelby has been a BEAR. She doesn't want to go to bed, she doesn't want to go to school, she doesn't want to do whatever it is that we ask so it's fits all the time. What a beating!
We went to Gram & Grandpa's house on Wednesday and we just hung out at their house all day. It was fun and relaxing. Shelby really enjoys seeing them. She fell asleep on Gram's lap right after I had given up on the idea of her taking a nap. The rest of the week has just been basic routine life.
This morning, Coleman crawled all the way out of the doggy door! Jeff was ironing his pants and Shelby and I were in the pantry (she was trying to decide what she wanted for breakfast) and when we all walked back into the kitchen, little man's booty was the last thing sticking out the door. It was quite funny.
Tonight Jeff and I have a date night! We are finally going to use the gift certificate the Mill Anna & Ty gave us to Brio last Christmas. It is "Parent's Night Out" at Shelby's school, and they are keeping her from 6-10 like a little mini slumber party. It's a fundraiser for the school, pretty neat I think. Nonnie & Poppy are going to keep Coleman.
Ok let's see, what else has gone on this week? Coleman pooped 5 times yesterday. He blew out 2 outfits, and Shelby pooped in her pants at school too. So I had some laundry to do last night! I cannot believe it's so close to Thanksgiving, yet it's 80 degrees today. I am excited about having everyone at my house for Thanksgiving dinner- I even went and bought plates, napkins, etc yesterday. I hope it's a cool day, 80 degrees on Thanksgiving would just be wrong. Mimi, I wish you could come!!!! Any chance of working that out?
Cole has another tooth popping through, it's one of the side middle ones on the bottom. So that's his 7th tooth after the top 4 came through last/this week. I dunno- maybe that's what's making him so poopy and runny!
That's all for now. I have a headache and don't feel very creative this morning! Byeeee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment