Monday, November 5, 2007
I need music to dance!
I wish I had a camera or at least a microphone following Shelby around. She's so cute and funny to me! Last night when I was cleaning out the garage, I found a little tutu that she had gotten at a birthday party. I took it in and she was so excited, and put it on immediately. Then she headed into the living room saying, "Mommy, I can dance in it!" I said, "Yes you sure can" and just watched her walk in there. She turned around as if to scold me and said, "MOMMY, I have to have music to dance to!" "Oh, sorry baby." haha Then we turned on the music and twirled and danced for what seemed like an hour. It was fun and I got some exercise! Then this morning she was walking by my desk and my pump and everything fell into the floor. She turned around and looked at it and then looked at me and said, "I'm sorry Mommy." Pause. "It was an accident." Aww I just want to eat her up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment