Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fevers and wedgies

Cole is sick today. He didn't want to sleep last night. He went down around 7:30 but was up at 10, 12:30, 2:45, and 5:45. Fun (not.) I am also not feeling tip-top but I'm surviving. I don't think I really slept much at all because between Coleman waking up, I was coughing. Which was keeping Jeff awake. Oh and Shelby got up sometime between midnight and 3 also, to peepee. Then I had to lay in her bed w/ her but I couldn't stop coughing so Jeff went in to lay with her. Isn't there someone who doesn't WANT or LIKE to sleep at night who could come stay with us for a while?? :) Anyway, Cole must have not been feeling well b/c when I picked him up this morning, he felt really hot and he had a 101.1 temp. So I stayed home with him this morning, and Jeff came home at lunch to stay with him the rest of the day. After napping in his crib for about 30 min this morning, he slept on top of me on my bed for another hour. After that his temp was over 102. Poor sweetie. He doesn't act like he feels that bad, just kind of lethargic but he's still lots of smiles.
This morning out of the blue Shelby exclaimed, "Oh no! I have a wedgie!" Haha- I guess I taught her that. The last panties I bought her are "low-cut bikinis" or something. They're way cute but she walks around with a wedgie in them all the time so I'm always telling her to pull out her wedgie. She still hasn't figured out how to do that without pulling her whole panties off. :)
Well that's all for now. My head feels like it might explode from the sinus pressure. Please let us feel better! This no sleep thing is definitely not helping my immunity.

No comments: