Monday, November 26, 2007

Give thanks!

Well I didn't have my camera out much. I'm falling behind on the picture taking! But I wanted to share a few things about Thanksgiving. It SNOWED on Thanksgiving day! Beautiful HUGE snowflakes fell for several hours. It wasn't cold enough to stick but it sure was pretty to look at coming down!
Here is our pretty table all set up for the meal:


And people at the table chowing down:


Jeff and I posing with our first turkey. It was a 23-pounder, YUMMY, and gone in 2 days!!


Coleman enjoying his first Thanksgiving AFTER Poppy burnt his mouth with the mashed potatoes :) :


Nana and Garland came in from Powderly, Texas. Nana makes the amazing dressing that we LOVE, tasty gravy, and some pretty great pies too!:


Here are my wonderful siblings and me:


Coleman spent lots of the weekend on his favorite toy, his horsey! He can get on and off by himself and rocks along to the music with a huge grin on his face.


Then my dad's family came into town, and I didn't have my camera for the entire time they were there. It was lost, hanging out in Shelby's play kitchen for a few days. But Mimi, Jack, Jana, Bruce, Hayley, Ben, Scott, and Karen all came in from Arkansas to see us. We had a great time. Jana, I promise I'll get some pics of you at Christmas to put on the blog! I know you want to be on here, haha!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Jeff and I are so thankful for our family. Our children bring unmeasurable joy to our lives, and we are so blessed to have such a wonderful extended family surrounding us. Our children might not ever know exactly how blessed they are to have so many grandparents, aunts, uncles, great-aunts, great-uncles, cousins, and great-grandparents who know them and love them so much, but we will always try to make them understand just how special it is!!! We love you all.

No comments: