Ah, the days are just flying by! I find myself wanting to just SIT and do nothing in my free time (which is late at night when I really should be sleeping.) But it just feels like I need to have some awake time that is not spent being MOMMY or EMPLOYEE or HOUSEWIFE but just relaxing. So, if that time is at midnight, then so be it. Then some days I am just so exhausted that I have to go to bed just as soon as possible. Our schedule lately has been all crazy because of Jeff and I working different work schedules to try to make sure Coleman is cared for. I have been going in late (11) on Mon & Fri and therefore working until 5:30 every day to make up that time. Jeff has been going in late on Tues & Wed and working EVERY Saturday to make up his time. It is starting to wear us both out and I can't wait until this is over and we are back to working normal hours. However, summer is upon us which means I will be going in early and working late EVERY day in order to work 40 hours in 4 days and have Fridays off (which is a requirement, not a choice.)
There is some good news though. Last night I talked to Toi, a lady from church that Mom knows, who keeps 2 children in her home. She told Mom she'd really like to keep another baby so I called her. She sounded extremely nice and normal (YAY!) and said she'd be happy to hold Coleman all day :) So we are going to meet her tomorrow night and see her house and she is going to keep him for a few weeks to see how it works out. I am just not sure about the distance- She lives almost all the way out to the airport. It might just be too far but we'll see how it works out.
And today Debora and Jasmine came to clean our house! YAY! I know I'll be able to relax more and be happier knowing that we are not living in filth, and not feeling guilty that I just simply don't have time to keep the place clean. I am not a clean freak but clean sheets and clean bathrooms are certainly a necessity every couple of weeks! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment